Opening of Corporation, LLC, S-Corp
It is crucial to understand the financial and tax accounting structures your new business will need to thrive. A good Accountant will explain the different structures for business setup, such as a corporation, single proprietorship, or LLC.
Small Business Formation Services
When it comes to a business formation in MA setting up your legalities, getting the right start begins with fulfilling the needs of your customers. As a business owner you can serve your customers best by offering a valuable product or service. This involves structuring your business in a way that adequately supports your existing operational needs while allowing for robust growth. If you have launched a new business in the MA area, LLC, CORP formation can assure a smoother, more organized start.
As a business owner herself, Alek Tax & More principal Alexandra Brito understands that a wise allocation of resources is essential to the success of all entities. At Alek Tax & More, our tax accountants help clients with LLC formation in Massachusetts.
Starting a Massachusetts business is exciting and thrilling. However, setting the record straight from day one starts with the correct incorporation and understanding the tax benefits from each one. Setting the right taxation dictates whether a small business will make it or not.
Alek Tax & More & Accounting Services
The most successful Massachusetts business formations and incorporations follow a methodical plan of action that begins with the right organizational structure. At Alek Tax & More Accounting Services, our knowledge of MA business incorporation and LLC formation will help you avoid the common issues and struggles that many new small business owners face when starting their new venture.
In addition, because here Alek Tax & More we offer comprehensive accounting services, and financial management services for businesses and individuals, it allows you to streamline your business and personal operations. While allowing us to take care of these items, you will be able to focus your attention where it’s needed most: growing your business.
We will help you to:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans with a focus on succeeding in Massachusetts.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure (Corporation, Partnership, LLC, etc.) that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years.
- Unplanned cash requirements are always painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don’t get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
Note: We are not attorneys and we do not offer specific legal advice or legal services. Alek Tax & More Services sets up MA State LLCs only. We always recommend using an attorney for anyone who is seeking a customized operating agreement and/or any other type of legal advice or legal services.
For other services, please head out to our Services Page.
Send a Message to Schedule Your Free Consultation
What can we help you with today?
- Business Formation (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp)
- Business Taxes
- Personal Taxes
- Back Taxes
- IRS Audit
- Workers Compensation Audit
- General Liability Audit
- Income Verification Letter